Rise of the Tomb Raider Install Size isn’t that Bad
The sequel to the second coming of Lara Croft isn’t about to send your hard drive to the tombs.
An update to the database of Xbox game install sizes has revealed a number of new titles, including the highly anticipated Rise of the Tomb Raider. The game will come in at just 20.47GB when installed, which is quite light in comparison to other blockbusters. The update also includes Halo 5: Guardians, which is more than double that at 46GB, so you can see why we’re impressed.
We’re very much looking forward to the new Tomb Raider instalment. The reboot was an absolute gem, second only to the Uncharted series in that kind of cinematic action adventure subgenre. So good that Microsoft paid big dollars to turn it into a console exclusives – timed as it may turn out to be. Speaking of which, the original weighed in at 14GB, which hopefully means this sequel is significantly bigger.
If you are wondering who we are, we're primarily a digital magazine for the iPad focused on the coverage of indie video games. Run by the former editor of Game Informer, you'll find worldwide exclusives, but also an interactive media experience unlike any you have seen before. If you have an iPad, you should check out the free sample issue at the very least, or enjoy one of our other episodes as listed below.
Get Every Episode:
- Episode 1 - Includes The Making of République (*free sample issue*)
- Episode 2 - Includes The Making of Oceanhorn
- Episode 3 - Includes The Making of Monument Valley
- Episode 4 - Includes The Making of Last Inua
- Episode 5 - Includes The Making of World of Tanks Blitz
- Grab It Episodes 2-5 Bundle
- Episode 6 - Includes The Making of Magic the Gathering
- Episode 7 - Includes The Making of Tiny Troopers Alliance and Midnight Star
- Episode 8 - The PAX AUS edition
- Grab It Presents Nihilumbra - Classics Collection
- Grab It Presents Ultimate Indie Game Reviews Vol 1.