Celebrating Indie iPad Games
Do you want to discover the best new iPad games? Do you want to learn about the amazing indie developers who make them? Do you want to join a community of likeminded gamers? Well, welcome to Issue 1 of Grab It Indie Games Magazine.
- A bespoke iPad magazine that details the best new iPad games on the App Store
- A destination to discover fun, interesting and original new gaming experiences for your iPad
- A place to learn about the indie developers making these games and how they do it
- Reviews, Previews, Interviews, Guides, Top 10s, Opinions, News, and more
- 43 pages, 22 reviews, 14 exclusive interviews, 5 huge features, videos, music and more
- No streaming: the entire experience is available offline
- Only $4 for over 15-hours of enjoyment
Sign up for our Newsletter
Help get Grab It to 5000 by Sharing and WIN!
Last updated: 10th March
Today's Prize = Continue?9876543210
How To Enter: Each day we will give a game away to one lucky reader who helps spread the word about Grab It. Start by liking our social pages, and then either share via your social links above with #grabitmag, or if you come up with something more creative, email us a screenshot. The more you do, the better your chances.
Last Winner = Michael Parslow
Take on the High Score Challenge!
Avoid Sensory Overload: This insanely addictive arcade dodge’em up uses flashy visuals and pumping electronic dance beats to keep your eyes focused on the prize. You can grab it here for 99c (or here on iPhone). To enter, grab the game and play the electronica track on extreme difficulty (although you should practice on the easy levels first). Then share an image of your high score via your social network with a #grabitmag so we can track it. And use the share links below to challenge your friends.
Stephen Mitchell (101980)
Danny Biro (35860)
Garry Balogh (11750)
Theo Tunks (8500)
Grant Fois (4850)