As you may have heard, Episode 8 of Grab It doubles as the indie games guide for the upcoming PAX AUS event, which kicks off in Melbourne, Australia, this coming Friday. It includes a whopping 68 opinion pieces and 68 interviews detailing the making of the 68 indie games on display at the show. It's massive and essential reading for anyone attending the expo, or indeed interested in the best indie games across all formats. If you haven't already, you can download it to your iPad by grabbing it here.
We've just released a big update to the app, which adds in all the final content. It's a free update, and the Episode itself is free for a limited time - so jump in now.
The update includes;
Additions to Existing Content:
- Interviews with League of Geeks (Armello) and Lucid VR (ZVR Apocalypse)
New opinion pieces, music, art and interviews for:
- Starslinger Kings
- Breakout Blurg
- Primal Carnage: Extinction
- Square Heroes
- Fight the Dragon
- Black Annex
- Sir Patches
- Armed & Gelatinous
- Crabitron Kinect
- Boy Goes to Space
- Quarries of Scred
- Rogue Singularity
- Content arranged in alphabetical order for easier navigation
- Hand of Fate mystery question revealed
- nips, tucks, spit and polish
Grab It now while it is free!
Have you collected every Episode?
- Episode 1 - Includes The Making of République (*free sample issue*)
- Episode 2 - Includes The Making of Oceanhorn
- Episode 3 - Includes The Making of Monument Valley
- Episode 4 - Includes The Making of Last Inua
- Episode 5 - Includes The Making of World of Tanks Blitz
- Grab It Episodes 2-5 Bundle
- Episode 6 - Includes The Making of Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers
- Episode 7 - Includes The Making of Tiny Troopers Alliance and Midnight Star
- Episode 8 - The PAX MEGA Edition
- Grab It Presents Nihilumbra - Classics Collection