The Emperor's plans to build a weapon of intergalatic destruction are slowly but surely coming to fruition, with a wealth of new content hitting Star Wars Tiny Death Star.
The latest update brings the following new features:
- An overhauled Imperial Assignments system, including 100 new missions
- Special events, in which you can earn limited edition rewards
- A new Cargo Bay floor where you can pick up your rewards
- New characters and Imperial VIPs
In our review of Tiny Death Star (which you can check out in Issue 1), we called Nimblebit's charming title a fun and light-hearted experience, not to be missed by Star Wars aficionados. We liked it so much, we gave it a spot in our Top 50 Indie IPad Games of 2013. You can grab Tiny Death Star right here.
While you're perusing the App Store, why not check out some other Star Wars titles on offer.
- Angry Birds Star Wars II
- Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles
- Lego Star Wars: Microfighters
- Star Wars Pinball 2
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: Tiny Death Star