One of my mates is a sparky by trade and he is always sending me bizarre photos and videos from the world of electricians. These guys and girls swap examples of awesome designs and ideas, but mostly it’s about passing on frightening (hilarious?) close calls of people narrowly avoiding death by zapping. Today he sent me not a video of someone setting their house on fire, but instead an image of someone’s gaming setup, which I simply had to share.
The below image is taking the idea of “gaming as art” quite literally, repositioning the home owner’s game consoles on the wall so as to create an image not unlike the circuitry of the very chips that power the machines. In a word; genius.
If you are wondering who we are, we’re a AAA digital magazine that you can pick up on the App Store anywhere in the world to get dedicated coverage of the indie iPad gaming scene. We’re trying to not only push the boundaries of what a digital magazine can be by making the reader experience feel like playing a dynamic and interactive game, but we’re also full of hours of reviews, exclusive developer interviews, footage, images, insights and more. Below you will find links to each edition.
- Episode 1 - Includes The Making of République (*free sample issue*)
- Episode 2 - Includes The Making of Oceanhorn
- Episode 3 - Includes The Making of Monument Valley
- Episode 4 - Includes The Making of Last Inua
- Episode 5 - Includes The Making of World of Tanks Blitz
- Grab It Episodes 2-5 Bundle
- Episode 6 - Includes The Making of Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers
- Episode 7 - Includes The Making of Tiny Troopers Alliance and Midnight Star
- Episode 8 - the PAX AUS edition
- Grab It Presents Nihilumbra - Classics Collection