What a week it has been! Not only have we released our biggest ever episode of Grab It – jammed with 68 indie game features and interviews (grab it here) – but we also just got word we’ve been selected as a finalist in the Digital Magazine Awards. We're quite excited; we only launched 10 months ago and we're an indie production in a world filled with some big publishers.
As you can see from the image above, we’ve got some stiff competition, but it’s great to know our unique take on what a digital magazine can be has some fans out there. We built Grab It from the ground-up to exist in a digital space, and that focus has enabled us to do some special things with the use of video, audio and even animations.
The awards are going down on November 25 in London – wish us luck!
Have you collected every Episode?
- Episode 1 - Includes The Making of République (*free sample issue*)
- Episode 2 - Includes The Making of Oceanhorn
- Episode 3 - Includes The Making of Monument Valley
- Episode 4 - Includes The Making of Last Inua
- Episode 5 - Includes The Making of World of Tanks Blitz
- Grab It Episodes 2-5 Bundle
- Episode 6 - Includes The Making of Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers
- Episode 7 - Includes The Making of Tiny Troopers Alliance and Midnight Star
- Episode 8 - The PAX MEGA Edition
- Grab It Presents Nihilumbra - Classics Collection