Schwizzle Is The Trippiest Puzzle Game Ever
Australian developer Raiblin has an inventive little puzzle game out on the App Store that is well worth checking out. The premise is awfully simple, but the act of play involves bending your brain into a kaleidoscope of thought that's best served with tangerine trees under marmalade skies.
You are presented with a muddled image of various retro-flavoured colours, filled with circles. As you rotate each circle, it rearranges the colours to puzzle the picture back together. Where it gets complex is that the circles overlap. Much like a Rubik's Cube, changing one circle affects another, causing you to plot multiple moves ahead. The game starts off with just a handful of circles, but as you will see in the video below, it escalates incredibly into territory that will really test your brain juice.
Addictive, quirky, intelligent and fun, you can grab Schwizzle here.
Have You Collected All The Grab It Episodes?
- Episode 1 - Includes The Making of République (*free sample issue)
- Episode 2 - Includes The Making of Oceanhorn
- Episode 3 - Includes The Making of Monument Valley
- Episode 4 - Includes The Making of Last Inua
- Episode 5 - Includes The Making of World of Tanks Blitz
- Grab It Presents Nihilumbra - Classics Collection